Certainly each of us has a familiar children whom you want to invite to the wedding. It may be your own children and their friends, your nephews, younger brothers and sisters, your friends with their children. And even if you really like and get along good with the children, we are all well aware that a wedding children’s behavior can be unpredictable. Often, children get bored at a wedding ceremony. They start to make noise, to cry and capricious. How to make sure that our children feel comfortable at the wedding?
1) All children love to draw. Organize a special children’s table, which will be crayons, pencils and coloring books. This is a good way to keep the children busy for a while.
2) Some of the restless love to put pieces of Lego and home. Put a few boxes with this popular designer. Kids are sure to enjoy.
3) You can make a separate area for children to play. A good solution would be the installation of special children’s tent. You could also make an adjoining room a “kids only!” Zone. Have games, show a movie, and serve pizza!
4) Excellent saves the day music and dancing. Children happy to dance to any music, forgetting everything.
5) Set up a bubble station.
6) Stock one table with classic board games.
7) hire childcare babysitter.
8) Let loose in a bounce house.
9) Put a special table with sweets for children
10) Have each child feels prince or princess on your wedding day. Make paper crowns and let each child will paint his crown paints.