Strawberry – useful berry. Strawberry is ideal for a wedding or a party before the wedding. Food strawberries always have a bright flavor, juicy and colorful. What a delicious lemonade, strawberry and other fruit on a summer day!
Desserts and salads are delicious strawberry! Strawberry combined with chocolate, biscuit, cream, milk, yoghurt, with all the fruit.
Prepare for a wedding a few dishes of strawberry recipes that I have found in the Internet users!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops by Kimberly on a Night owl Blog
Heart Paper Straws
Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
Cupid’s Spell Sprinkle Mix
And the steps:
Cut your Heart Paper Straws in half, and insert cut end into the stem area of the strawberry. Quick tip: you may have to use a knife to cut a small slit to make inserting the straw a little easier.
Melt chocolate wafers in a large ramekin in the microwave, according to the directions on the bag.
Add sprinkles to a second ramekin, setting is beside your melted wafers.
Now dip your strawberry into the chocolate, coating it as much as you’d like. Quick tip: be sure to tap the strawberry gently to remove any excess chocolate before moving on.
Next, dip your chocolate covered strawberry into the Cupid’s Spell Sprinkle Mix, coating it as to your preference.
Set your Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops on parchment paper until chocolate sets. Repeat as many times as you
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Strawberry Mousse by Stacie on Simply Stacie
1 package strawberry Jello (4 serving size)
1/2 cup boiling water
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup cold water
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
sliced strawberries and Cool Whip for garnish, if desired
Add Jello package to a medium bowl. Pour in boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
Pour Jello mixture into a blender. Add strawberries, cream cheese, vanilla extract and cold water. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
Pour blended mixture into a large bowl. Whisk in Cool Whip until completely blended.
Add mixture to four dessert dishes and put in the fridge for two hours to set.
Garnish with sliced strawberries and Cool Whip, if you wish.
Mini Strawberry Chesecakes by Erica on Sweet Tooth
for the strawberry cheesecake:
2 cups strawberries, rinsed and hulled
3 tbsp + 1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp + 1 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup boiling water
1 tbsp plain gelatin
1-1/4 cups heavy cream
8 oz cream cheese
¼ tsp salt
for the graham cracker crust:
1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup packed light brown sugar
7 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
for the strawberry cheesecake:
– Combine strawberries, 3 tbsp sugar, and 2 tsp lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth. Push mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove seeds. Set aside.
– Mix gelatin and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl. Add the boiling water and stir until gelatin completely dissolves, about 5 minutes.
– In the bowl of an electric mixer fit with a whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream to form stiff peaks. Add the cream cheese, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and salt, and beat on medium-high speed until mixer is smooth and well incorporated, at least 3 minutes.
– Slowly add the gelatin mixture to the cream mixture and gently fold to blend. Add the strawberry puree and continue to slowly fold the mixture until well incorporated.
for the graham cracker crust
– Grease the bottoms and sides of a mini cheesecake pan with non-stick baking spray.
– Combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl.
– Add the melted butter and mix until well combined. Press a ~ ¼” thickness of graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each well. Use the bottom of a shot glass or small cup to flatten out each crust.
– Divide the strawberry cheesecake mixture evenly among the cheesecake wells and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Release from the mini cheesecake pan and garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry slice if desired.