Today we will look into colors for the bridal bouquet. To choose the right colors is very important. Each flower has its own significance in the bouquet.
First of all the flowers may be seasonal and are not seasonal. There are also exotic flowers that we didn’t grow at all and they need to be delivered from abroad at any time of the year.
1) Peony. Peony is a symbol of a happy family life. Peonies are well combined in a bouquet with roses, David Austin roses artisanal small buds, freesia complement their
2) Hydrangeas. Blue, pink and white hydrangeas are incredibly popular among modern brides. Flower well holds form, does not fade for many hours in a row. Hydrangea loves moisture, so a bunch of often need to put in the water.
3) Orchid. Orchid is ideal for elegant weddings. Сompared with other orchid flowers orchids are still exotic plants. Orchid is not suitable for a winter wedding. This flower will wither in the cold.
4) Amaryllis flowers provide the focal point to a bridal bouquet that peonies or lilies might provide in the spring or summer. You can usually find these flowers in red, pink, white, salmon, or pink and white bicolor from your florist.
5) Ranunculus flowers are at their peak from January until May. When the price of roses skyrockets in February, consider these lush flowers as a substitute. Also known as buttercups, ranunculus flowers are available in orange, red, pink, white, and yellow. This flower is perfect for spring or winter wedding